Friday, August 15, 2008

We Are Here!


This is the last photo without Savannah. The kids are sooo excited that we are leaving to pick her up. Every year I always tell the kids we'll have her for next Christmas. Well Aiden is confused and thinks that it will be Christmas when we return. I have some more explaining when we get back.


Our final photo as a family of four.


The new parents at the airport before the long plane ride.


I'm soooo happy that I'm able to get this post in. We are exhausted. It is about 11:00pm Friday night. We hardly slept on the plan. We have a busy day tomorrow in Guangzhou. We are going to do a little touring with our travel group.


Aiden & Shelby, WE MISS YOU!!!!! LOVE YOU!!! Only a few days before we meet your sister.

I'll try to post tomorrow. The connection is really slow.

2 comments:

Judy Brunke said...

Oh Lord!!! I am just so excited...I can barely see my typing through the misty eyes!!! I'm praying for you every day & just hope the Lord allows you the time to SAVOR each moment of your new daughter in your arms!!! I pray each day in China is a blessing to all of you (including Aiden & Shelby) and that even more, the Lord will shine on your face & pierce the darkness in china! I know the Lord will touch people's hearts as they meet you & Mike and see the immense love you carry in you. I pray He opens opportunities to speak of your great faith & hope in Christ!!!
Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

I lovin' it!

Music