Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Pearl Factory


This is a photo of the inside of the mall. There are stores and stores selling all kinds of gems, crystals, rocks, quartz and Pearls. We were recommended two stores that had the best quality and prices. There are stores that will show you great pearls, but will switch then with bad ones.


I'm busy at working looking for Mom's earings that she requested to match a necklace at home. It's kinda hard when you don't have the necklace with you. I think I made some good choices.


Here is the strand of Pearls that we got for one of the girls being knotted for us.


A smiley mommy! This is after I figured out what I wanted and was on a mission.


While I was working on our Pearls, daddy was on deck with our Savannah. She was hungry and then fell asleep in her Baba's arms. She LOVES her Baba!!!

No comments:

Music