Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Last Day In Nanning!

Today is our last day in Nanning. After breakfast we took a group photos and then reviewed our final adoption paperwork. We still are waiting for her passport. After that we went to a museum store. The funny thing is that we bought souvenirs, but did not go to the museum.

Later in the day we went to the Open Market. That was in the previous post. Tonight we are celebrating the 1 year birthday of Ella. Enjoy our last day!


Another photo of Savannah and mommy in our hotel lobby.


Our CCAI travel group 1396.


More paperwork. This is the final paperwork that we will be taking to the US Consulate in Guangzhou.


This is a photo of Nancy. She worked in the restaurant downstairs. She spoke some English and loves to help foreigners. She told me that she loves to serve us. She was sooo sweet.
It was amazing to have some actually say they wanted to serve us.


This is Hanna. She is one of the CCAI guides that is helping Michael. She took us to the open market and has been absolutely wonderful.

2 comments:

Meroula said...

I love the picture with you and Savannah!

Great group shot but how did you manage to be in the front and smack right in the middle?

I hope you know, you got me addicted now... As soon as I wake up and before I go to sleep, I'm finding myself checking for a new entry. Keep up the good work!

Judy Brunke said...

I agree with the other post from "meroula", this blog is addicting, but especially the photo's. What a great time we'll have scrapping in the coming months!!!
On the prior post...poor animals....I just couldn't eat an animal that is "domestic" in our country...I might try snake or bear, but not kitty or puppy!!! Although, I have to wonder, "does it taste like chicken???". Just kidding....take care & have fun in your last days there. Can't wait to hear more from you when you return!

Music