Sunday, August 10, 2008

Baby Shower Tea!

These are Land of Nod letters that I covered with scrapbook paper. They were pretty ugly before. I'm going to hang it above her crib.

Tea for 2!

Of Course, another scrapbook page!


My little helper!!!

On Saturday, my sister spoiled me with a wonderful baby shower. We love tea! So, it was time for a tea party. It was a great time to just talk about out little Savannah and share the time with Shelby as she helped me open the gifts. I was blessed with sooo many gifts that I think most people had to leave before I was finished.

I was blessed by one card that just touched my heart. I had to read it to everyone and then the water works started. I still tear up when I read it. So, I have to post it here for you all the read.


Your baby will have.......
Your eyes, as she learn to see how you see
Daddy's hands as he guides her through life
Her brother's smile, when he makes her laugh
Her sister's feet, when she follows her...
and she will have all of your hearts forever.

Thank you Sara, for such a wonderful card! Thank you to everyone else for blessing us with your friendships, generosity and PRAYERS!!!! Savannah has 3 years worth of prayers stored up in her.

We'll I'm exhausted and have a million things to do. We leave on Thursday.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so excited to follow your journey! Prayers and best wishes as you prepare to go meet your precious Savannah and make her a part of your family forever!

From a fellow Jan DTC Panda.

Judy Brunke said...

I'm praying for you guys daily....have a great flight tomorrow, and I hope you enjoy an awesome & blessed time with your new daughter!!! I pray her family in China is also blessed to learn of Savannah's new home & future!
Love, Judy

Music