Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Walmart!


Walmart again!! It doesn't matter where the Walmart is, I still can't stand the store. We went there again. This time we went to the old one.



This is the shopping area we went to taody. There was the Walmart and a department store. Everything is tall and you go up. In the middle are little stands selling Coke or McDonalds.

Savannah slept through most of our shopping experience. Daddy endured the heat and sweat of this little one. She was soaked when we took her out. It is so hot here, you start to sweat as soon as you get out the door.


We managed to leave the department store with only 3 pairs of shoes. Anyone who knows me or Shelby knows that WE love shoes. No squeaky shoes yet! There are more to come.......




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! love that she's sleeping against daddy's heart!

... and the shoe thing, lol - jaybird has some of Shelby's hand-me-downs, I just gave her more yesterday! :o)

Judy Brunke said...

I love it all!!! The pictures, the shoes, the fact that you can even post & blog daily blows my mind! Thank you so much for sharing all of this....it feels so special to know what's happening to you three each day. I dreamt about you & Savannah in China Monday night. You guys are in our hearts & prayers!!! When do you come home???
Love, Judy Brunke

elisa said...

J.T. Congrats. I am soo excited for your whole family. She is beautiful and melts your heart.

Music