Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today is the day!

Today will be a really busy day. It is 7:30 am and our day is just beginning. Well, I take that back, I've been up since 2 am. My body is not adjusting to the time change well at all. We've been using Skype to talk to our parents and kids. It has been wonderful! I highly recommend it.

After we eat breakfast, we all meet to start the paperwork. We don't actually turn anything in and officially do the paperwork until tomorrow. Later today, we leave at 3:10 to meet our babies at the Lottery Hotel at 3:30.

It is going to be an amazing time for all 11 of the families in our travel group. 7 of the babies are comming from the same orphanage as Savannah in Beiliu City.

So, stay tunned for photos later today. For my family and friends, it will be late tonight or tomorrow morning before you will be awake to check the blog.

No comments:

Music