Thursday, August 21, 2008


The bottom of the Pagoda. I ran out of room on the last post. I can only post 5 pictures each post. That's why I have so many entries for this day. Mike did go to the top. We have never sweated as much as we did today. I also had the pleasure of using a squatty potty. I do have to say that it is better than squatting in the woods. Especially when you are cutting down your christmas tree.


This was the end of a very long morning. She crashed out.


This is the backside of of our 5 star Hotel. This is not a 5 star according to AAA standards. My Sister in law would not have approved of the bathroom. I had to buy tile cleaner on my first trip to Walmart and clean it myself.

Tomorrow, Friday, is our last day in Nanning. We will be leaving Saturday morning for Guangzhou. It has truely been amazing!

2 comments:

melita said...

wonderful photos Jen! can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Judy Brunke said...

Wow! You guys are so blessed!!! Your Savannah is SO BEAUTIFUL and on top of that, you are able to fit in some sight seeing! I praise God for the time you have there in China and with Savannah. I think I speak for EVERYONE to say we CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SAVANNAH!!! Our prayers are with you! Thank you again for all the work you're putting into the blog so we can all feel a part of your journey. What incredible SCRAPPABLES!!!

Music