Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just Kickin Back!

Here are a few photos of us in our room. I'm having troubles with photobucket, so I can't do a slideshow for you all. The internet connection is not the greatest here.

Last night we all slept great! We fell asleep around 8 pm and woke up around 5 am. Savannah refused to take an afternoon nap and just fused and demanded constant entertainment. There are a number of factors that we could attribute to her fussiness, but who really knows. It could be her cold, maybe an early ear infection, teething, constipation, gas, hungry, overly tired or just beeing an orphan and being torn from everything she knows.

It is truely a guessing game at this point.


Mama entertainment


All smiles this morning! I call her a chunky monkey. Her thighs are so chunky. The outfit she wore yesterday barely fit around her thighs. This one may be going to Hannah sooner than we thought.


Time for an early nap. Yeah!!

She's just sooo cute. We can't stop taking her picture when she falls asleep.

Playtime on the floor! That is what she really loves. Her upper body is really weak, so this will help her build her muscles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you can't stop kissing this sweet little baby!

Meroula said...

I can't believe this... it's just my luck. I thought I just figured out how to post on the blog. I wrote this long message and then at the end it asks you to create an account and upon doing that all the information got lost in space... boo, hoo!

I will try to recap what I said.

I'm so thankful that you are taking the time to post all this information and pictures in your blog and letting us all go through your journey with you. You have been doing a fantastic job... keep up the good work even under the tedious email conditions, I am sure you are facing... it's never like home (USA).

Never the less, I know that you know but I just want to confirm that Savannah is soo CUT!

If you haven't thought about it you should consider having a welcome home party so all your family and friends could see, meet and play with Savannah. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, I'm anxious to meet her. I can't wait.

I truly believe that this trip to China for both you and Mike has a multiple purpose. It not only served a means to adopt your daughter but it gave you time to bond between parents and child before you have to come home to "face reality"... figure out your new schedule with three children, a spouse and a home to attend to. And hopefully the transition will go smoother then you think but I pray that Aiden and Shelby will adapt to Savannah with complete ease.

This trip even turned out to be a vacation spot. To see and get a feel for Savannah's roots and heritage.

Enjoy the rest of your stay and I can't wait to your next posting and to get to see ALL of your pictures one day soon.

Have a blessed day!
Maria

Music