Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This Is It! Off to pick up our Gold!


The Kids are ready to go. This is how their packing went today. In the morning Aiden will probably add more to the pile. I think we will have to pair it down. Never leave home without your nerf gun or metal detector.



Well our suitcases tipped the scales. So, here were are trying to shave of 7.6 pounds of this one.


Here are both piles that were taken out. Mikes suitcase had to shave 9 pounds.


So, here I am at midnight Wednesday night. We are all packed to go and our backpacks are heavier than ever. The baby food has to stay. As it is, I only have a tank top for PJ's. I think all the weight in our bages is all the cold medicines, tylenol, tums, vitamins, dried apples, Pepto, diaper cream, and other misc over the counter items. Yes, we are prepared for almost anything. I pray that we don't need any of it and we can leave it when we come home. That is what you do, leave it for other families that might need it after you leave.

The next time I post, we will be in China. Wow!! I thought it would never happen.

Good Night!!!

PS- We are NOT going to Beijing. Our Gold is in Guangxi.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have chills! This is all so exciting! This is the BEST kidda gold, I wish more people would go for this kind!

Jennifer said...

Hope your travels have gone well - no glitches! Can't wait to see more posts. Love the nerf gun and metal detector - I would never think of leaving mine behind :-)

Music