Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Late Photos of Mike's Birthday dinner.

These photos are totally out of order with all my posts. Mike's birthday was in early October. Yeah, I'm totally lagging. Blogging or just dealing with my photos has been a challeng. I'm one of those that leaves tons of photos on the memory stick and then eventually dumps them in a folder to deal with later. Blogging forces me to deal with my photos much sooner than I'm used to. I still have yet to print any of them.

Anyways, this is Mike's birthday. We had a great time and was able to use some gift cards we got before we left for China. Enjoy!!











This is my FAVORITE!!! Savannah has a special bond with her daddy!





1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Love them, and I like the food there!!! I can do w/ out the pictures, but when you're w/ a bunch of kids, who has time to look around...LOL!

Seems like forever since I've seen you!! I hope you all are well!

Music