Sunday, July 27, 2008

Always Time For Scrapbooking!





Many know that I'm a scrapbook addict. For me, I always find some time to do a little scrapbooking. It may not be as often as I would like, but I always find a little time. Well, waiting OVER three years for a photo of Savannah was one of those scrapbooking moments. We received our match on Tuesday and I had these done Friday night. I did have some tweaking to do on them, so I did them tonight. I probably won't have time to do much scrapbooking for a while, but at least I have a good start.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep... good start... I like the ribbons down the side and the way you put the two smaller pics together on the pocket page.

Alyson and Ford said...

I have not begun scraping but have so many things to do! I have all the 100 Good Wishes that need to go in a scrapbook... Would love to find someone nearby who could get me started. Your's are beautiful and have given me some ideas!
Happy Journey to China!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Music